What I’ve been up to:
- Making new friends: Most of the MSR interns I’ve met are fun people, quite contrary to the nerdy bookworms people would imagine them to be.
- Touring Seattle: Went out for a non-touristy tour of Seattle, visiting places including the UW arboretum, Discovery Park (Photo above) and Downtown Seattle.
- Skydiving: Jumped out of a plane from 13,000 ft. Landed on my feet. One of the most awesome experiences in my life :)
- Living the working man’s life: Wake up at 7, snooze the alarm till 8, drive to work, come back home, run 3 miles, watch TV, go to bed. Rinse, repeat.
And because this blog is nothing without its links:
- Learning how to do play the didjeridoo can cure sleep apnea. I don’t have apnea, but I love trying to play a didge whenever I get my hands on one. I’ve never been able to get the circular breathing right though. Curiously, I learned about this from a Gmail ad.
- A really fun and interesting Eco Zoo website.